Purchase your Pergola-in-a-Box directly from the manufacturer, Amish Country Gazebos, in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This well-designed pergola kit is easy to handle since it is packed inside multiple boxes, which can be carried by two people. There is no need for a forklift or even a lift gate for offloading.
Available in two sizes, 10 ft. x 12 ft. and 12 ft. x 14 ft., this pergola
is made of pressure treated southern yellow pine, which is why it comes with a guarantee for resistance against rot and termites. The dimensional lumber used for this pergola is smaller than the more hearty lumber used for our Classic and Montana pergolas. It has a very low moisture level and is ready for your stain or paint.
We make many of these popular units at one time, which cuts down on our labor costs and enables us to compete with Big Box store pricing. In fact, we guarantee the best price for this Pergola-in-a-Box.
Here is what’s included in your very economical Pergola-in-a-Box:
- Hand-selected, Grade A, pressure treated southern yellow pine. (This is the same lumber used to build roller coasters and boardwalks!)
- All components are milled, sanded, cut and notched to fit together perfectly.
- Four handsome posts with an elegant design on the bottom three feet of each post.
- Arched roof to give your Pergola-in-a-Box a customized feel and a uniquely beautiful style.
- Thorough step-by-step assembly instructions with many illustrations and pictures.
No cutting needed and all hardware is included. (Two people can assemble in one day.)